Speech Therapy and ViSHA Therapy and Consulting Centre

Posted on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 by Admin in general

In a recent parent-teacher conference, did the teacher express concern that your child may have a problem with certain speech or language skills. Or perhaps while talking to your child, you noticed an occasional stutter.

Could your child have a problem? And if so, what should you do?

It's wise to intervene quickly. An evaluation by a certified speech-language pathologist can help determine if your child is having difficulties. Speech-language therapy is the treatment for most kids with speech and/or language disorders.